so about this who tumblr thing. i kinda hate it sometimes. i see all these neat little posts and sure they’re fun to like and reblog but most of the time i don’t feel like i’m saying anything. it’s just sharing the same crap i could be doing on facebook if i gave a damn about my “friends” on facebook. that’s not why i chose tumblr. it’s separate enough that people have to seek it out, to find your blog. it’s easy and accessible enough that posting any media is almost effortless. i say almost because it does take some time crafting a well-thought-out piece of crap that someone might want to read.
so far, my blogs seem to garnish a bit of attention if i attach a photo to it. tumblr is very visual so i guess i can understand that.
i don’t know. that almost makes me want to unfollow everyone and start fresh. follow ppl that actually have substance to their posts. i feel like i’ve lost that some how along the way.
- mylifethroughtext said: I feel ya. It’s so easy to re-post something, but there are seldom any real, thought-infused posts on here anymore. Makes me a little sad.
- plasticflowermeltingsun said: Well said. Thanks for following.
- plasticflowermeltingsun likes this
- goofynyesha likes this
- phoenixtart likes this
- searchingforapieceofmind likes this
- twitchyspastic likes this
- deadaxs posted this